User talk:Moe Epsilon/Archive 1
Whassup my nizzle? Thought about coming back to Wikipizzle? --LBMixPro 13:40, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
I'm in less of a Snoop mode than LBMix, but ill say hey, and welcome to the YTMND wiki. You're now a sysop, so enjoy experimenting, and make sure to check out Special:Allmessages, which shows everything in the MediaWiki namespace that change the things and all that. So anyway, have fun, and don't do nothing stupid, mkay? :). -Mysekurity | t 14:47, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
- Alright, I don't really think we need a Current Events link (or a Donations link for that matter--go to MediaWiki:Monobook.js and MediaWiki:Monobook.css), but be careful of deleting things like User:Inkdrinker. While he doesn't have an account here, it wouldn't be a bad thing to put it in the user namespace. Just be careful of this kinda thing, because Inkdrinker is an actual YTMND user, like DZK, Fyrestorm, VinnyWeapons, and a couple others. This is a wiki, but it isn't wikipedia, and doesn't have the same restrictions. However, it should be kept clean, and thanks for that. Remember that just because you can block someone doesn't mean you should. If you use your powers for good here, people'll notice. Stay good. -Mysekurity | t 17:02, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
- P.S. About the FA thing... I think we'll have to get a few more articles, and bring them up in quality first. If you'd like to take the initiative to make the main page look pretty (and the site as a whole), be my guest.
- Yeah, I know :). I'm just saying, use the blocking powers, use the protection powers, and use the deletion powers with control. Some of this stuff isn't hurting anyone and probably shouldn't be deleted. Eh, I dunno. Stay classy. -Mysekurity | t 17:09, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
Some of the users you are banning aren't as bad as some of the vandals I have banned (stupid little forum wars, I'm sure they'll contribute positively to the wiki). I am unlifting some of them. -- fyrestorm 23:25, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
- hahaha, yeah. thats ok. Spiegal was doing it back quite a while ago. Definetly not worth a ban for. -- fyrestorm 23:34, 21 May 2006 (CDT)
You've got new messages
Yeah it is.
You've got new messages
Yeah it is.
BTW: I'm going to be messing with the monobook skin, so the site might look screwed up for a while. --LBMixPro 12:32, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
- nope; --LBMixPro 12:44, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
Do you mean checkuser? Only people with the developer rank have it. I don't know if there are any dev level users here, (possibly max). BTW, MediaWiki got update here, so you might wanna try that new messages diff. --LBMixPro 22:57, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
- Go ahead and use the email user function. Anyways, did you know that I won Esperanza's May 2006 userpage award at WP? I'm so stoked! --LBMixPro<lol, talk page> 23:19, 22 May 2006 (CDT)
Hey Moe, check out our wishlist, and add or comment as you see fit. I think this should get sent off to Max soon, so it might be a good idea to get all the reasonable ideas down as quickly as possible. -Mysekurity | talk 21:41, 25 May 2006 (CDT)
- Yeah, I had a discussion with LBMix on the talk page about that. I just thought that if vandalism gets severe, that might be a good idea perhaps. -Mysekurity | O RLY? 09:12, 26 May 2006 (CDT)
- Wait, why's the timestamp need to be changed? And what should it be changed to? Max set it to be configured to his time, I believe... but if you want to change it, go right ahead. I'm inviting anyone who has any ideas to make the wiki better (not just stuff max can do) to add it there. -Mysekurity | O RLY? 09:16, 26 May 2006 (CDT)
You still alive?
- No, nothing. I was thinking about something, but I'll have to ask someone else. BTW, do you use IRC? --LBMixPro<lol, talk page> 19:07, June 24, 2006 (CDT)
- Ghey! I opened up an unofficial YTMND Wiki room up at efnet, (linked from the main page).
- I'm not admitting or denying, but look at the contribs.
wtf this is not cheap alert unless i'm crazy http://wiki.ytmnd.com/User:CheapAlert --Moheevi 22:31, October 17, 2006 (CDT) oh i just ment someone had vandalized the page.--Moheevi 19:59, October 18, 2006 (CDT)
hey thetoad has maple syrup ball sacks. deal w/ it. --Moheevi 22:06, November 21, 2006 (CST)
the accidental block
I've been a mod on this wiki for a long while and I've never ever heard of you on YTMND or this wiki. When I saw all those Moe Epsilon sites I thought you had something to do with it and were doing the faggotry. I realized my mistake moments after I blocked you and corrected it. I didnt even know one mod of my level could even block another.