Talk:YTMND Soundtrack Remastered
This here is a list of the track names of the updated soundtrack.
Most of the songs have been updated with higher quality versions, and I will set up a key which will inform which tracks were updated and how. There are: New Encodes (Better Rips) / New Versions (Different Mixes). I will ask for some help with some mp3's that I can't find on my own, because having a bunch of you help is better than me looking alone ;D
In advance, I appreciate all the help and the praise this soundtrack has recieved. I hope you all enjoy the soundtrack and appreciate the work I've put in for you guys.
-- fyrestorm 22:31, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
(If any of you can help me make a table so I can inform you of what i've changed, it would make this easier for me and I'd really appreciate it. -- fyrestorm 22:37, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
- I started on a table for the first volume. I set it up similar to the one used in the YTMND Soundtrack, except there are only 4 columns. Number, Artist, Song, and Changes (where I supposed you will put down any changes with the track). This is just a starter...if any of you have suggestions with that table, add them here. Maplejet 09:29, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- So Far so good, change the alignment to left instead of center. -- fyrestorm 14:30, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- Ok, I set it up exactly how I want it. -- fyrestorm 14:36, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- Someone needs to finish up the tables for the remainder of the soundtracks. I have too much work to do right now to do that.Maplejet 08:59, October 7, 2006 (CDT)
- I was bored so i did the volume 8 chart. I can see why no one else wants to do those! You're welcome --Giggity Giggity 11:37, October 7, 2006 (CDT)
- Did the rest of it (thank God for regular expressions). Edit away. --Dasyati 11:13, October 18, 2006 (CDT)
- So, is the table going to be updated?Maplejet 20:49, October 29, 2006 (CST)
Am I confused or something? the URL to the Soundtrack Remastered article keeps redirecting to the main Soundtrack page. Therefore, I can't see these fine tables of changes. Should it be this way? killographic 07:52, April 20, 2007 (PST)
I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm posting further corrections that seem to have been overlooked here.
- "Juno Reactor - Navras" should read "Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Navras"
- "Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive" should read "Juno Reactor/Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive" Just64helpin 14:37, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- These were done only by Juno, Don Davis gets credit usually because of these songs being on Matrix Soundtrack. These songs are straight rips from Juno Reactor's own CDs. -- fyrestorm 16:25, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- Actually, both tracks were written with Don Davis (this is evidenced in the liner notes of Juno's CD) but credited to Juno Reactor. The corrections I posted are based on the tracklistings for The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions albums, which were released before the Juno CD. I guess that's more of a technical issue, though. Just64helpin 09:38, October 4, 2006 (CDT)
- "Nintendo - Pok,mon [sic] Battle Theme" (volume 11, track 5) should be either "Junichi Masuda - Pokémon Battle Theme" if you're going by composer, or "GARDEN - Pokémon Battle Theme" if you're going by the group who has covered it. —Typhlosion 20:11, October 6, 2006 (CDT)
- "Nintendo - Kirby 64 - Pop Star" (volume 9) - You know damn well what to change ;) -XSheep 11:51, October 14, 2006 (CDT)
- The music is composed by Jun Ishikawa & Hirokazu Ando. And I believe fyrestorm changed that track as requested. Maplejet 07:45, October 19, 2006 (CDT)
- "Immortals - Mortal Kombat" should read "The Immortals - Mortal Kombat (Techno-Syndrome 7" Mix)"
- "Immortals - Mortal Kombat (Encounter The Ultimate)" should read "The Immortals - Theme From Mortal Kombat (Encounter The Ultimate)" Just64helpin 14:06, October 15, 2006 (CDT)
- "Dschinghis Khan - Moskau" should read "Dschinghis Khan - Moskau, Moskau". –It's Smiddle, LOL · What is Talk Page? · KHAAANTRIBUTIONS! 11:52, October 18, 2006 (CDT)
- Regarding some tracks, all of the Mario tracks with the exception of SMK theme(Ending theme, SMW main theme, the upcoming SMB3 World 1 theme for volume 14), are done by Koji Kondo. The SSBB trailer theme was done by Nobuo Uematsu. Edd Kalehoff created the Price is Right theme on volume 1. The Cheers theme on Volume 6 was made by Gary Portnoy. For consistancy, you might want to change "Uematsu Nobuo" to Nobuo Uematsu for Advent OWA, and the MacGyver theme was written by Randy Edelman. The Super Mario Kart theme was done by Soyo Oka and Taro Panedo. Dude, the Carmen Sandiego theme was performed by Rockapella...I say they need to get some credit for that. Yes, I have no life...but I thought it may help. Maplejet 07:45, October 19, 2006 (CDT)
- Is the version of Liam Lynch's "United States of Whatever" the full version? I remember it being different. --
- "Weird Al Yankovic - Hardware Store" should read with quotes around "Weird Al". That's apparently how he officially considers his name. God, I miss those glasses. --
- "Josh Tobin - I'm A Gangsta" (volume 4, track 5) should be "Rappy McRapperson - I'm a Gangster". His real name is Joshua Katz, and he also released a new version of the song, and it's on his web site: http://www.rappymcrapperson.com/ --Cleveland Rock
- He's gone by the name Josh Tobin too. The version of I'm a Gangster on that site is some sort of intro and it's not the real version thats used. If someone has this song is 320kbps (preferred if you actually have the cd), tell me ASAP. -- fyrestorm 16:47, October 25, 2006 (CDT)
- Straight from the source:
YO doggy, Thanks dude~ Credit me as Rappy Mcrapperson, Right now Im visiting New york so Im not by my compooter, But there is a better quality version on there, Cool, Peace, Josh Katz aka Rappy Mcrapperson > > is it possible that I may recieve a 320kbps version of your song? Also, are you credited under the name "Joshua Katz", "Josh Tobin", or "Rappy Mcrapperson"? > > > > A reply to this email would be greatly appreciated! > > > > - fyrestorm > > (http://www.ytmnd.com)
Awsome, Ya, Unfortunatley, like I said before I dont have acsess to my pootercom Feel free to put up the crummier version that everyone else has. Peace and best, Josh
-- fyrestorm 17:34, October 27, 2006 (CDT)
- "Rage Against the Machine - Killing In The Name Of" should be "Killing In The Name" View thisand this. Volume Ten, track 18.
- "Weird Al Yankovic" should be ""Weird Al" Yankovic". –It's Smiddle, LOL · What is Talk Page? · KHAAANTRIBUTIONS! 03:55, March 4, 2007 (CST)
So why did you get rid of one of the Volumes 1-5 promotions and the Volume 8 promotion outtake? What are you planning to do with them? - NES Boy 20:34, November 8, 2006 (CST)
Come on guys, tighten up the graphics in here! The changes section is only done for the first volume, so would whoever started this please finish it? Thanks. Qgor 16:58, November 28, 2006 (CST)