Can the collection be considered self promotion? --LBMixPro<lol, talk page> 19:00, June 22, 2006 (CDT)
- I consider it promotion. -- fyrestorm 15:02, July 10, 2006 (CDT)
It either needs to be deleted or made into some kind of manageable table...--HallwayGiant 14:38, July 10, 2006 (CDT)
- Manageable table FTW. --It's Smiddle, LOL | What is Talk Page? 15:07, July 10, 2006 (CDT)
Hopefully, I cleaned this up. Clean-up removed. -BIGGAYDOLPHIN
- Thanks, though the Collection still needs to be organized or not at all (aka deleted / moved).--HallwayGiant 21:00, July 10, 2006 (CDT)
- I came up with this idea of a "collection", and it had a separate article. Should we separate it again? --It's Smiddle, LOL | What is Talk Page? 04:01, July 11, 2006 (CDT)
Wasn't this a contest?
- wasnt the origin of What is Love a photoshop contest? If so where and when was it? being a contest justifies a list (like that dew army list), its lenght justifies seperate articles (but not now). No contest = no list at all!
Userfy the collection
The list is great when I'm looking for WiL YTMNDs, but it's making the article way to long. I was thikning if Smiddle would userfy the list. --LBMixPro<lol, talk page> 15:19, August 7, 2006 (CDT)
The Original YTMND
http://roxorbury.ytmnd.com/ should be probably mentioned, because it was the original What Is Love-YTMND. (It just didn't make it to be a fad.) --Xinjinbei 15:28, August 13, 2007 (CDT)