Talk:Comparison of fad remakes
The List of PTKFGS variations has a list of many alternate universe fads, but only on PTKFGS. This article, isn't that long, but it covers YesYes and fourth universe, too. And the PTKFGS list is WAY too messy. --It's Smiddle, LOL. 17:09, 4 June 2006 (CDT)
- They should all be merged into the fad remakes page (this one). kthxbi -Mysekurity | O RLY? 18:40, 4 June 2006 (CDT)
- k --It's Smiddle, LOL. 06:36, 5 June 2006 (CDT)
Should GAYTMND be added to this? It does have some fad remakes. -Bruno
- GAYTMND isn't really a alternate universe so says MasterSitsu. -HallwayGiant 19:34, August 10, 2006 (CDT)
- I know. But lots of people make fad remakes.
this is probably the most poorly kept site on the wiki. about half the list is trash posted by their creators. are there any requirements (votes/views/ratings) to get on this list? --Dyskrasia 14:34, August 13, 2006 (CDT)
To be honest, if it really was that bad, they wouldn't have any alternate universe counterparts. And all of these seem to have Good Ratinges (Except the killed ones, we need to remove them) Gerkuman 13:14, September 6, 2006 (CDT)
This article is a serious mess. Many sites that are linked in this article have been killed or deleted. And there are many poorly made sites here that were posted by their creators who think that just because they made some PTKFGS, YESYES, YHTMOAG, HEH, etc. fad remake, they can post it on this article. That is a violation of Wiki Rule #4. There should be some rule in this article that if you are going to post a site, it should have a good rating and/or view count. To summarize: we need to remove those deleted, killed, and self sponsored (wiki sponsored) sites. -Bruno
Who is that in "ha,internet"?-An Eskimo
Are there any other notable fad remakes not listed? For example, a remake of the WoW is serious buisness fad.
- I'll look into it, I made a PTKFGS version of WoW is serious, but I doubt it's notable.--tomglima 10:29, November 27, 2006 (CST)
What about KHANTMND...? --PsychoCola 18:40, December 13, 2006 (CST)
- KHANTMND isn't an alternate universe, it's something completely different and creative done with the Khan! fad. -- , left by this-guy
- Though I did think of making KIRKTKFGS :D Stmp 17:39, November 9, 2007 (CST)
Probably why there is so much self-sponsoring...
I can see the message, "TO ADD A SITE, IT MUST HAVE AT LEAST A 3.00 RATING, AT LEAST 1500 VIEWS AND AT LEAST 20 COMMENTS," but many users don't see it because so much text is surrounding it. I decided to separate it so everyone can see it better. Revert if you disagree.
Barrel Roll Fixed
I changed the barrel roll link to the actual article instead of the video game related fads page. -xc001
Or are they part of history? Coolgamer 15:32, March 23, 2007 (CDT)
M0rtanius Z's most recent update is more than enough evidence that this page has no reason to exist.
How is that possible? M0rtanius Z 00:35, October 3, 2007 (CDT)
A couple of these are deleted but still linked to. Stmp 17:38, October 2, 2007 (CDT)
PTKFGS: WHERE'S THE COFFEE?
YTMND: ??? Oh, and if YTMND is I found a Dodo Bird! then PTKFGS is I'm Wildmutt!, isn't it? Wait, that would be the YesYes version. The PTKFGS would be I climbed up the Eiffel Tower!, wouldn't it? PTKFGSRufufu 21:11, February 28, 2009 (CST)