Revision as of 09:28, August 15, 2006 by Ollj
- "[[Giggity Giggity]"; Glenn Quagmire's (nonsensical) catchphrase from the cartoon "Family Guy", often used in similar situations as the ualaelaleale fad.
- "Lieutenant Commander Data|Data just ran"; features an animated gif of Lieutenant Commander Data from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Data's Day running in place while the song "I Ran" plays in the background.
- "They spinnin', nigga, they spinnin'!". Chris Rock's comedy skits, usually accompanied by an image of something spinning.
- George Costanza! A gif of a shirtless George Costanza from Seinfeld shooting various items out of his nipples (usually milk), mainly accompanied by "Go Go Naruto" from the anime Naruto.
- The More You Know, where little vox pop-style clips from celebrities are presented as public service announcements in the style of NBC's "The More You Know" PSAs.
- Various spoof television show intros, Animated GIFs utilizing various characters from other YTMND fads in the place of characters from said television shows. Spoofed shows include, but are not limited to:
- Full House
- Mighty Morpin' Power Rangers
- Kirby explains..., a counterpart to "Sonic Sez", in which Kirby points at a blackboard with a pointer and explains what he has drawn. This is a scene taken from "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!", and originally had Kirby pointing a board filled with his random scribbles, and babbling on about a plan. His speech and/or his drawings are edited.
- Cillit Bang commercial
|Parts of this page were originally from its history). Its content can be used here under the GNU Free Documentation Licensepages that may have been deleted (see|