Talk:30,000 Votes Accumulated Club
Consider making "Noteworthy Users" page and merging with this article
I think this article could be much better improved by being changed to a piece about noteworthy users with various stats including votes accumulated, most popular sites, etc. BTape 19:57, April 20, 2007 (CDT)
- Could be useful. What sort of requirements were you thinking of to be considered a noteworthy user? Ochobobo 20:29, April 20, 2007 (CDT)
- what are you talking about Ochonono, all these technical words. b -a2
- I'd say users who currently make lots of sites that are popular, like fearcondom. Obviously older noteworthy users would apply as well, such as syncan or CheapAlert (name got changed to leileilol on ytmnd by max). People who started fads, etc. I'll flesh out a shell for the article tomorrow.
This site is merely intended to be a reference for YTMND noobs. A chance for them to discover a User with a substantial output that they might not have heard of before. Most popular sites..isn't that what the Top Rated and Most Favorited site lists are for? -Imp
- Just as an example I don't think fearcondom has a site on top rated or most favorited (and those aren't exactly easy for new users to find anyway), yet he is probably a noteworthy user, don't you think? I am just suggesting a way to clean up this article and make it more than just a small list of people with no real interesting information. BTape 23:28, April 21, 2007 (CDT)
- I think this idea could also be used to clean up the following plain category site: http://wiki.ytmnd.com/Category:Notable_YTMNDers
Did you guys ignore the Dr-L337 account on purpose or something? It has well over 50k votes accumulated... Ochobobo 02:48, May 29, 2007 (CDT)
- Yes. Dr-L337 is not a real person. -Imp
- Just checkin. didn't know you had to be a real person to get on this list, lol
It doesn't matter, that's retarded. Just add his name to the list. --Keatonkeaton999 05:26, September 14, 2007 (CDT)
- Yeah, I suppose so. He's really the only shared alt that has enough votes accumulated to be on here anyway. Ochobobo 22:55, September 14, 2007 (CDT)
The stats say I have over 37,000 votes.
- Pelvic Thrust* --Kassius 00:20, December 3, 2007 (CST)