Revision as of 13:58, August 11, 2011 by Westing1992
The rules of YTMND wiki are plain and simple.
- If we find you purposely trying to screw up the wiki, we will perma-block you without warning. Don't even try, you'll only prove how much you fail at life.
- This wiki is for info about YTMND; it is not your play wiki. You can use your own user page to talk about yourself. If you want to try out wiki formatting, you can use the sandbox.
- This is not . Do not post nonsense or stupid remarks on articles. If you want to write something funny, at least make it meaningful. Otherwise, you can go to the sites we pointed out.
- Don't promote yourself outside your own user page. Nobody cares about your YTMND. Breaking this rule repeatedly may cause you to have your YTMND site or account deleted. Information about a notable YTMND site in which the site recieves over 15,000 hits and is fine. If a user or event is known all over YTMND, they can also have their own article. Non notable articles will be deleted at any time.
- You must login and have a validated email address to edit. Anonymous IP bitches need not apply. Your IPs are still logged.
- Unless you have permission, please don't edit other people's user pages. Comments are to go on user talk pages. An exception to the rule is to fix broken links/templates or remove article-namespace only categories.
- Don't make accounts to make people think you are someone else or get around a block. Sockpuppets are for pussies.
- Don't be a dick by disrupting YTMND wiki, even to prove a point. This includes (but not limited to) edit wars and trolling.
- Don't take matters into your own hands. If you see a spam article or an article that otherwise needs to be deleted, use Template:Delete; don't simply blank the page, or else you could get banned. This rule doesn't apply to vandalism or spam on legitimate articles; you can remove that.