If you lack the mental capacity to create an article related to YTMND, you can ask someone to do it for you. Just put your request here, with a link to the YTMND you want us to make an article for. We'll then create it for you... if we feel like it. Also, check out wanted pages for an auto-updated page containing all pages that are linked to within YTMND wiki, yet don't exist yet. Be sure to delete the listed article when you've created it.
Add requests here
- ? means the popularity of the fad/site/asset/user is questionable and a link and/or information is needed.
also Small fads, new fads, new YTMND, Miscellaneous_fads?
- Updated List Of Comment Spammers
- Test Site (fad) A recent fad where the user creates a site that is a "Test YTMND" but is somthing else.
- Broken Site Maker
- getyourasstomars.com/Get Your Ass To Mars ,One of the most recognized YTMND spinoff sites (pre-2004).
- Celebrex Fad
- Is realistically creepy The minor fad which began with 
- Bin Shit
- Tim Taylor/ Tool Time- there are enough sites warranting an article, mostly centering around the 'auughhh?' noise from one episode.
- William H. Macy - example of an attempt at a forced fad?
- Broken search feature ?
- Six Flags
- Featured User Explanation of a featured user, the requirments to become one, and an active list of said users.
- Stephen Colbert Lots of sites including him.
- Users involved in forum raids ?
- The Price is Right
- Mortal Kombat soundtrack
- High Voltage
- Olerris, Ghana's finest forum poster ?
- YTMNDDR ?
- groundhog ?
- hot baby "this baby can take temperatures up to..." ?
- suave "i wanna see your pussy" Boombox by syncan
- preloading logo
- terminator ?
- bed bath and beyond ?
- Hamster Dance ?
- Liar Paradox popular site, not a fad
- Blurry red letters adding with MS Paint.
- Collection sites for all fad characters with 9+ pages of search results or fads that are hard to search for, such as Hassan, catonakeyboardinspace, or Chocolate
- Classic YTMND (AKA Picture Sound Text)
- Photoshop Contest Old man in front of a computer photoshopped
- We May Be Trapped
- I said "Captain." He said "What?"-That song ?
- Tornado Siren
- ROFL Waffle
- Scatman John<
- Educational YTMNDs (These are some of the highest-rated on all of YTMND, including The Future Of Our World, The Size Of Our World, A Tiny Glimpse, History's Greatest Hero, the Divine Comedy series...)
- Featured/Non-Featured User of the Day not really a fad, but a very popular site
- Moon Man
- UNNECESSARILYLONGAUDIOTMND ? An alternate universe. Small, but more than one user has made one of them.
Tutorials about YTMND, help etc.
- How to create a repeating background animation (repeating?)
- YTMND Quiz ?
- YTMNDev ?
- How to get your YTMND viewed & rated I've posted a couple YTMNDS--which I admit were shite--that got a few views and ratings within a couple minutes of being posted, but in the weeks since then, only maybe one or two additional views. (I can understand getting lots of low ratings, but I don't get why they aren't even viewed.) And there are a lot of shite YTMNDs that get featured on the front page. What's the deal with this? Maybe someone could write an article explaining the mechanics behind what drives traffic to a site.
>>>It's not that hard to understand. When was the last time you ever went to searching for sites at random inside of the bowels of YTMND? To be honest, you probably don't. With hundreds of sites being made each day and usually not more than 600-700 users browsing ytmnd at any given time, it's no wonder your site doesn't get hits. Nobody's does. Unless it's an part of a fad with fad keywords in the title that will show up if the user searches it, and even then that's ranked by rating.
Just like any medium of artistic entertainment, you contribute, you have your one shot, and there you will either get noticed highly rated which will move up to the up and coming. If it doesn't, c'est la vie. (Unless you have money to sponser yourself lmfao((even if you did it would be lame and you'd get burned for it)))
I honestly don't think there should be a "how to get views tutorial" People have been making great sites with recognition for years without one. All this does is risk becoming a cookie cutter template with directions on how to make the exact same site over and over.
If you insist on someone holding your hand and babying you into making sites, here are some tips: Be creative, be funny, be entertaining. That's all. No other tips. There shouldn't be other tips. If you're unable to follow those guidelines you shouldn't be making sites in the first place. --Kassius 20:54, December 17, 2007 (CST)
Wiki help, templates, and anything related to the Wiki