If you lack the mental capacity to create an article related to YTMND, you can ask someone to do it for you. Just put your request here, with a link to the YTMND you want us to make an article for. We'll then create it for you... if we feel like it. Also, check out wanted pages for an auto-updated page containing all pages that are linked to within YTMND wiki, yet don't exist yet. Be sure to delete the listed article when you've created it.
Add requests here
- ? means the popularity of the fad/site/asset/user is questionable and a link and/or information is needed.
also Small fads, new fads, new YTMND, Miscellaneous_fads?
- Dennis Bergkamp
- Butterfinger I believe it should have its own article.
- Bubb Rubb
- William H. Macy - example of an attempt at a forced fad?
- I... dropped the screw... in the TUNA!
- Broken search feature ?
- alarm clock
- Six Flags
- Stephen Colbert ?
- Users involved in forum raids ?
- The Price is Right
- Mortal Kombat soundtrack
- High Voltage
- Olerris, Ghana's finest forum poster ?
- YTMNDDR ?
- groundhog ?
- hot baby "this baby can take temperatures up to..." ?
- suave "i wanna see your pussy" Boombox by syncan
- preloading logo
- terminator ?
- bed bath and beyond ?
- Hey! (chooseunrelatedshitftw.ytmnd.com)
- Hamster Dance ?
- Liar Paradox popular site, not a fad
- Blurry red letters adding with MS Paint.
- Collection sites for all fad characters with 9+ pages of search results or fads that are hard to search for, such as Hassan, catonakeyboardinspace, or Chocolate
- a ____ ate my ____
- Classic YTMND (AKA Picture Sound Text)
- Photoshop Contest Old man in front of a computer photoshopped
- Orson Welles A fad mainly including Orson Welles eating various things ?
- We May Be Trapped
- I said "Captain." He said "What?"-That song ?
- April Fools' Day 2006 was the eBaums layout, 2007 was Yyspace with Max's swf and keatonkeaton999's music
- Tornado Siren
- Scatman John
Tutorials about YTMND, help etc.
- How to create a repeating background animation (repeating?)
- YTMND Quiz ?
- YTMNDev ?
- How to get your YTMND viewed & rated I've posted a couple YTMNDS--which I admit were shite--that got a few views and ratings within a couple minutes of being posted, but in the weeks since then, only maybe one or two additional views. (I can understand getting lots of low ratings, but I don't get why they aren't even viewed.) And there are a lot of shite YTMNDs that get featured on the front page. What's the deal with this? Maybe someone could write an article explaining the mechanics behind what drives traffic to a site.
Wiki help, templates, and anything related to the Wiki