If you lack the mental capacity to create an article related to YTMND, you can ask someone to do it for you. Just put your request here, with a link to the YTMND you want us to make an article for. We'll then create it for you... if we feel like it. Also, check out wanted pages for an auto-updated page containing all pages that are linked to within YTMND wiki, yet don't exist yet. Be sure to delete the listed article when you've created it.
Add requests here
also Small fads, new fads, new YTMND, Miscellaneous_fads?
- JEWS DID____
- Condom Girl
- Six Flags
- Stephen Colbert
- Users involved in forum raids
- The Price is Right
- Mortal Kombat soundtrack
- Loituma (spinning leek)
- High Voltage
- Olerris, Ghana's finest forum poster
- hot baby "this baby can take temperatures up to..."
- suave "i wanna see your pussy" Boombox
- preloading logo
- THOR (Moderator favorite with Spanish Flea in it)
- bed bath and beyond ?
- Hey! (chooseunrelatedshitftw.ytmnd.com
- Hamster Dance
- Liar Paradox
- Blurry red letters adding with MS Paint.
- Collection sites for all fad characters with 9+ pages of search results.
- a ____ ate my ____
- Strict YTMND
Tutorials about YTMND, help etc.
- How to create a repeating background animation
- best YTMND creators ever (can't have a list of worst without a list of best)
- worst YTMND creators ever
- YTMND Quiz
- What Up & Coming and Worthwile YTMNDs mean (I'd suggest that his is included in a page on ytmnd in general, but anyway, it'd be good if this could be added, because it's pretty much impossible for new users to figure out what up & coming means, or what has to happen to your site for it to stay in U&C.)
- How to get your YTMND viewed & rated I've posted a couple YTMNDS--which I admit were shite--that got a few views and ratings within a couple minutes of being posted, but in the weeks since then, only maybe one or two additional views. (I can understand getting lots of low ratings, but I don't get why they aren't even viewed.) And there are a lot of shite YTMNDs that get featured on the front page. What's the deal with this? Maybe someone could write an article explaining the mechanics behind what drives traffic to a site.
Wiki help, anything related to the Wiki