If you lack the mental capacity to create an article related to YTMND, you can ask someone to do it for you. Just put your request here, with a link to the YTMND you want us to make an article for. We'll then create it for you... if we feel like it. Also, check out wanted pages for an auto-updated page containing all pages that are linked to within YTMND wiki, yet don't exist yet. Be sure to delete the listed article when you've created it.
Add requests here
- ? means the popularity of the fad/site/asset/user is questionable and a link and/or information is needed.
also Small fads, new fads, new YTMND, Miscellaneous_fads?
- MAI MASHEENZ
- Test Site (fad) A recent fad where the user creates a site that is a "Test YTMND" but is somthing else.
- Broken Site Maker
- getyourasstomars.com/Get Your Ass To Mars ,One of the most recognized YTMND spinoff sites (pre-2004).
- Celebrex Fad
- Chocolate Rain Fad
- Is realistically creepy The minor fad which began with 
- Bin Shit
- Tim Taylor/ Tool Time- there are enough sites warranting an article, mostly centering around the 'auughhh?' noise from one episode.
- William H. Macy - example of an attempt at a forced fad?
- Broken search feature ?
- Six Flags
- Featured User Explanation of a featured user, the requirments to become one, and an active list of said users.
- Stephen Colbert Lots of sites including him.
- Users involved in forum raids ?
- The Price is Right
- Mortal Kombat soundtrack
- High Voltage
- Olerris, Ghana's finest forum poster ?
- YTMNDDR ?
- groundhog ?
- hot baby "this baby can take temperatures up to..." ?
- suave "i wanna see your pussy" Boombox by syncan
- preloading logo
- terminator ?
- bed bath and beyond ?
- Hamster Dance ?
- Liar Paradox popular site, not a fad
- Blurry red letters adding with MS Paint.
- Collection sites for all fad characters with 9+ pages of search results or fads that are hard to search for, such as Hassan, catonakeyboardinspace, or Chocolate
- a ____ ate my ____
- Classic YTMND (AKA Picture Sound Text)
- Photoshop Contest Old man in front of a computer photoshopped
- We May Be Trapped
- I said "Captain." He said "What?"-That song ?
- Tornado Siren
- ROFL Waffle
- Scatman John<
- Educational YTMNDs (These are some of the highest-rated on all of YTMND, including The Future Of Our World, The Size Of Our World, A Tiny Glimpse, History's Greatest Hero, the Divine Comedy series...)
- Featured/Non-Featured User of the Day not really a fad, but a very popular site
Tutorials about YTMND, help etc.
- How to create a repeating background animation (repeating?)
- YTMND Quiz ?
- YTMNDev ?
- How to get your YTMND viewed & rated I've posted a couple YTMNDS--which I admit were shite--that got a few views and ratings within a couple minutes of being posted, but in the weeks since then, only maybe one or two additional views. (I can understand getting lots of low ratings, but I don't get why they aren't even viewed.) And there are a lot of shite YTMNDs that get featured on the front page. What's the deal with this? Maybe someone could write an article explaining the mechanics behind what drives traffic to a site.
Wiki help, templates, and anything related to the Wiki