I am a new (July 2010) YTMND user, and I plan to help YTMND to become a better place. Since I have neither the knowledge or skill to create good sites--though I do have the ideas--I plan to do this by working on a part of the site that has been neglected:the wiki.
I have recently become a wiki administrator.
This is my profile, for what it's worth. I've only created one site so far, but you can check out my favorites. I tend to favorite classic PST sites, some of them obscure, but I also like FSFs. I enjoy simplicity but dislike randomness in YTMNDs.
At first, my experience with YTMND was marred with several problems.
- General clean-up
- Expanding stubs
- Creating new pages; mainly for users and collections
- Placing articles into as many categories as I possibly can
- Adding more external links
- Deleting spam articles
- To help make the wiki easier to use (style-wise)
- Generally making the wiki complement YTMND.com
- Fad Category cleanup - have most pages in the subcategories only
- Add more pictures
I have just made an article called, "SantabotAI" however I am having some problem. "SantabotAI" is sometimes simply referred to as "Santabot". I don't want to type up another article. I want ,"Santabot" to redirect to, "SantabotAI". Is there a way to make, "Santabot" a redirect" that goes to, "SantabotAI"? Or is there something else I should do instead? Merry Christmas!
Dlufmu 20:04, January 21, 2012 (CST)