| Join date|
June 9, 2005
|Avg. site rating:|
|Avg. vote rate:|
|...as of August 8, 2006|
Here's a list of comments I typically give out. Please note that I typically limit my original insults to really bad YTMNDs.
- The YTMND rules specifically state: "Expect your site to be deleted if it lacks humor and includes any of the following: ...pictures of your friends, inside jokes, etc."
- Note: the "star" is created with Unicode symbol U+2605.
- YTMND ≠ MySpace.
- Note: the "not equal" is created with Unicode symbol U+2260.
Have you ever thought to yourself, “wow this ytmnd sux wtf”? Ever wonder what you can do about it? There is...DOWNVOTING!
Follow these ten simple steps and you'll be a skilled downvoter in no time at all!
- Go to ytmnd.com.
- Look at the Recently created YTMNDs section (it's on your ↗↗↗top-right↗↗↗).
- Find a YTMND that looks like it was made by a NARV.
- Click the "?".
- While looking at the "Information" page, context click the domain name, and open it in a new window or tab. After you see the title show up, close it immediately.
- Go down to the ☆☆☆☆☆ [NWS|WS] area. Select one star, and click the red "NWS".
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for all YTMND sites. It should now look like this: ★☆☆☆☆ [NWS|WS].
- Throw in some witty insults to rub salt on the wounds.
- Cream rinse your hair.