| Join date|
June 9, 2005
|Avg. site rating:|
|Avg. vote rate:|
|...as of September 7, 2006|
Here's a list of comments I typically give out. Please note that I typically limit my original insults to really bad YTMNDs.
- The YTMND rules specifically state: "Expect your site to be deleted if it lacks humor and includes any of the following: ...pictures of your friends, inside jokes, etc."
- Note: the "star" is created with Unicode symbol U+2605.
- YTMND ≠ MySpace.
- Note: the "not equal" is created with Unicode symbol U+2260.
- Also note: I do not just go around randomly downvoting thousands of sites. Typically, if I notice an "inside joke" YTMND in the "Recently Created YTMNDs" area, I will downvote it and give the "no inside jokes" comment (as above).
Have you ever thought to yourself, “wow this ytmnd sux wtf”? Ever wonder what you can do about it? There is...DOWNVOTING!
Follow these ten simple steps and you'll be a skilled downvoter in no time at all!
- Go to ytmnd.com.
- Look at the Recently created YTMNDs section (it's on your ↗↗↗top-right↗↗↗).
- Find a YTMND that looks like it was made by a NARV.
- Click the "?".
- While looking at the "Information" page, context click the domain name, and open it in a new window or tab. After you see the title show up, close it immediately.
- Go down to the ☆☆☆☆☆ [NWS|WS] area. Select one star, and click the red "NWS".
- Repeat steps 4 through 6 for all YTMND sites. It should now look like this: ★☆☆☆☆ [NWS|WS].
- Throw in some witty insults to rub salt on the wounds.
- Cream rinse your hair.