Revision as of 11:45, October 7, 2010 by DarthWang
|They see this article's Ridin' Dirty|
It needs to be cleaned up. Please organize or reword it so it can be held at a higher standard of quality.
A list of minor fads based on Television, including commercials. For fads with their own page, see here.
- "Giggity Giggity"; Glenn Quagmire's (nonsensical) catchphrase from the cartoon "Family Guy", often used in similar situations as the ualaelaleale fad.
- "Data just ran"; features an animated gif of Lieutenant Commander Data from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Data's Day running in place while the song "I Ran" plays in the background.
- "They spinnin', nigga, they spinnin'!"; Chris Rock's comedy skits, usually accompanied by an image of something spinning.
- The More You Know, where little vox pop-style clips from celebrities are presented as public service announcements in the style of NBC's "The More You Know" PSAs.
- Kool-Aid commercials.
- Worf watches or Worf is entertained by...; A scene where Worf from Star Trek series watches something weird to which Worf replies 'Hahahahaha...impossible!.
- Stretcher Fever; A common theme on the TV show in Australia, the AFL Footy Show, is that a clip of Garry Lyon is often played from after he broke his leg during a game of AFL. This site was created in "honour" of this clip, and gained massive popularity after the site was mentioned on the show, from 90 views in five days to 1,175 views in five minutes after it was mentioned.
- V-dubs for under 17,000; A parody of a television commercial where someone depressed about the ways of the world (usually someone on the left since they are marketing to the adbusters crowd), is speaking and cheers up when someone in a volkswagon drives by shouting "3 new v-dubs for under 17,000 woo-hoo!." The fad basically photoshops this into movie clips featuring people getting hit by cars.
- I Like Turtles; This fad involves an event that happened in the news; at a fair a reporter asked 8 year old Johnathan what he thinks about his face paint. He simply replied "I Like Turtles" as only an 8 year old zombie can.
- Guten Tag; This fad shows Brahms shouting "Guten Tag" while smashing through a wall to hawk cereal. It's based on a PSA for The Arts Council.
- Hoveround; Based off a commercial for a wheelchair. It started with .
- Hates Anime; various people, from to to attacking anime characters.
- Bomb in the Lasagna aka Doug learns about...; A from the show Doug with the character saying "There's a bomb in the lasagna?". The word bomb is replaced by other items, a picture of which is superimposed over a picture of a lasagna.
|Parts of this page were originally from its history). Its content can be used here under the GNU Free Documentation Licensepages that may have been deleted (see|