Revision as of 01:38, September 21, 2006 by Inkdrinker
- "Giggity Giggity"; Glenn Quagmire's (nonsensical) catchphrase from the cartoon "Family Guy", often used in similar situations as the ualaelaleale fad.
- "Data just ran"; features an animated gif of Lieutenant Commander Data from the Star Trek: The Next Generation episode Data's Day running in place while the song "I Ran" plays in the background.
- "Patrick Duffy'". Patrick Duffy's head shooting lasers from his eyes and causing destruction.
- "They spinnin', nigga, they spinnin'!". Chris Rock's comedy skits, usually accompanied by an image of something spinning.
- George Costanza! A gif of a shirtless George Costanza from Seinfeld shooting various items out of his nipples (usually milk), mainly accompanied by "Go Go Naruto" from the anime Naruto.
- The More You Know, where little vox pop-style clips from celebrities are presented as public service announcements in the style of NBC's "The More You Know" PSAs.
- Kool-Aid, commercials,.
- Bill Nye the Science Guy,. Award-winning educational television program, hosted by Bill Nye
- Kirby explains..., a counterpart to "Sonic Sez", in which Kirby points at a blackboard with a pointer and explains what he has drawn. This is a scene taken from "Kirby: Right Back at Ya!", and originally had Kirby pointing a board filled with his random scribbles, and babbling on about a plan. His speech and/or his drawings are edited.
- Nelson is an artist; a scene from The Simpsons where the character Nelson is drawing a random picture.
|Parts of this page were originally from its history). Its content can be used here under the GNU Free Documentation Licensepages that may have been deleted (see|