Talk:YTMND Soundtrack Remastered
This here is a list of the track names of the updated soundtrack.
Most of the songs have been updated with higher quality versions, and I will set up a key which will inform which tracks were updated and how. There are: New Encodes (Better Rips) / New Versions (Different Mixes). I will ask for some help with some mp3's that I can't find on my own, because having a bunch of you help is better than me looking alone ;D
In advance, I appreciate all the help and the praise this soundtrack has recieved. I hope you all enjoy the soundtrack and appreciate the work I've put in for you guys.
-- fyrestorm 22:31, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
(If any of you can help me make a table so I can inform you of what i've changed, it would make this easier for me and I'd really appreciate it. -- fyrestorm 22:37, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
- I started on a table for the first volume. I set it up similar to the one used in the YTMND Soundtrack, except there are only 4 columns. Number, Artist, Song, and Changes (where I supposed you will put down any changes with the track). This is just a starter...if any of you have suggestions with that table, add them here. Maplejet 09:29, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- So Far so good, change the alignment to left instead of center. -- fyrestorm 14:30, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- Ok, I set it up exactly how I want it. -- fyrestorm 14:36, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
- Someone needs to finish up the tables for the remainder of the soundtracks. I have too much work to do right now to do that.Maplejet 08:59, October 7, 2006 (CDT)
- I was bored so i did the volume 8 chart. I can see why no one else wants to do those! You're welcome --Giggity Giggity 11:37, October 7, 2006 (CDT)
- Did the rest of it (thank God for regular expressions). Edit away. --Dasyati 11:13, October 18, 2006 (CDT)
I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm posting further corrections that seem to have been overlooked here.
- "Juno Reactor - Navras" should read "Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Navras"
- "Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive" should read "Juno Reactor/Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive" Just64helpin 14:37, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- These were done only by Juno, Don Davis gets credit usually because of these songs being on Matrix Soundtrack. These songs are straight rips from Juno Reactor's own CDs. -- fyrestorm 16:25, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- Actually, both tracks were written with Don Davis (this is evidenced in the liner notes of Juno's CD) but credited to Juno Reactor. The corrections I posted are based on the tracklistings for The Matrix Reloaded and The Matrix Revolutions albums, which were released before the Juno CD. I guess that's more of a technical issue, though. Just64helpin 09:38, October 4, 2006 (CDT)
- "Nintendo - Pok,mon [sic] Battle Theme" (volume 11, track 5) should be either "Junichi Masuda - Pokémon Battle Theme" if you're going by composer, or "GARDEN - Pokémon Battle Theme" if you're going by the group who has covered it. —Typhlosion 20:11, October 6, 2006 (CDT)
- "Nintendo - Kirby 64 - Pop Star" (volume 9) - You know damn well what to change ;) -XSheep 11:51, October 14, 2006 (CDT)
- "Immortals - Mortal Kombat" should read "The Immortals - Mortal Kombat (Techno-Syndrome 7" Mix)"
- "Immortals - Mortal Kombat (Encounter The Ultimate)" should read "The Immortals - Theme From Mortal Kombat (Encounter The Ultimate)" Just64helpin 14:06, October 15, 2006 (CDT)
- "Dschinghis Khan - Moskau" should read "Dschinghis Khan - Moskau, Moskau". –It's Smiddle, LOL · What is Talk Page? · KHAAANTRIBUTIONS!