Talk:YTMND Soundtrack Remastered
This here is a list of the track names of the updated soundtrack.
Most of the songs have been updated with higher quality versions, and I will set up a key which will inform which tracks were updated and how. There are: New Encodes (Better Rips) / New Versions (Different Mixes). I will ask for some help with some mp3's that I can't find on my own, because having a bunch of you help is better than me looking alone ;D
In advance, I appreciate all the help and the praise this soundtrack has recieved. I hope you all enjoy the soundtrack and appreciate the work I've put in for you guys.
-- fyrestorm 22:31, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
(If any of you can help me make a table so I can inform you of what i've changed, it would make this easier for me and I'd really appreciate it. -- fyrestorm 22:37, October 1, 2006 (CDT)
- I started on a table for the first volume. I set it up similar to the one used in the YTMND Soundtrack, except there are only 4 columns. Number, Artist, Song, and Changes (where I supposed you will put down any changes with the track). This is just a starter...if any of you have suggestions with that table, add them here. Maplejet 09:29, October 2, 2006 (CDT)
I'm not sure how this is supposed to work, but I'm posting further corrections that seem to have been overlooked here.
- "Juno Reactor - Navras" should read "Juno Reactor vs. Don Davis - Navras"
- "Juno Reactor - Mona Lisa Overdrive" should read "Juno Reactor/Don Davis - Mona Lisa Overdrive" Just64helpin 14:37, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- These were done only by Juno, Don Davis gets credit usually because of these songs being on Matrix Soundtrack. These songs are straight rips from Juno Reactor's own CDs. -- fyrestorm 16:25, October 3, 2006 (CDT)
- Actually, both tracks were written with Don Davis (this is evidenced in the liner notes of Juno's CD) but credited to Juno Reactor. The corrections I posted are based on the tracklisting of The Matrix Reloaded album, which was released before the Juno CD. I guess that's more of a technical issue, though. Just64helpin 09:38, October 4, 2006 (CDT)