http://wiki.ytmnd.com/user:Fanfare has additional first person accounts of the events.
- Ha ha ha! And you contended the neutrality of THIS account? You make me laugh, bitch. -RubilacEx 14:49, January 23, 2007 (CST)
- i trust Smiddle will keep these ad hominem attacks under control.
- They're allowed in talk pages. Admit it or not, the page I wrote is entirely neutral. It killed me to write it neutral, but I did. In fact, I overcompensated a bit and came off as critical of the FPA's reaction and even my own role. Regardless, your account is very biased. There is a small difference between desire for the domain and distaste of the existing site, but it is an error and it has been corrected. At any rate, you did not "flirt with danger", nor is that a term used in any professional context. Your additions to this site painted you as the heroine of the tale, but this page should maintain a NPOV. (also, I'm more talented at writing than you are :P). At any rate, if you change that sentence again and I'll contact a wiki mod about it. It is factually correct (your contribution) as well as well-written and neutral (my contribution), so it's fine now. Oh, and sign your comments. Four tildes. RubilacEx 14:15, January 24, 2007 (CST)
I fixed all the dead lnx so they go to wiki pages. Also corrected what I said to max... and fun HeatherChandler trivia!!! HeatherChandler 17:05, January 18, 2007 (CST)
I don't understand why there is a neutrality dispute. The information presented is more or less entirely correct. Doomrock 09:40, January 23, 2007 (CST)
- (typogra is fanfare) - pick a wiki name and stick with it. i wouldnt make exceptions for other obvious gimmicks, and i wont make an exception for yours to carry on your gimmick. MasterSitsu
Why is the page called "Fanfare (site)"? There aren't any other pages named fanfare, I am an admin here, do you want me to move it? –It's Smiddle, LOL · What is Talk Page? · KHAAANTRIBUTIONS! 08:32, January 26, 2007 (CST)
not to be confused with http://wiki.ytmnd.com/User:Fanfare
- Well, that page has the prefix User: so I don't think no one be confused –It's Smiddle, LOL · What is Talk Page? · KHAAANTRIBUTIONS! 08:41, January 26, 2007 (CST)
- well, um sure then, as long as it can be searched and what not idk (Wiki isn't a skill of mine)--Kassius 08:47, January 26, 2007 (CST)
- I did that, I wanted to avoid a domain clash in case there was going to be a community page about the user Fanfare (rather than her user page) but I guess I fail at wiki. Thanx. RubilacEx 18:58, January 26, 2007 (CST)