Saving Sound files from YTMNDs
Revision as of 09:35, April 19, 2012 by Westing1992
Using the asset feature
YTMND now has a special feature called assets. One of the things you can do with it is easily save music from YTMNDs without having to look through the source code or use any special dialog boxes.
- View the YTMND's profile by clicking the YTMND logo or hash
- Click on the Sound Origin's title
- Right click on the md5 address (the really long string of numbers and letters next to the YTMND asset ID)
- Select Save link/target as...
- Save the file whatever you want