|They see this article's Ridin' Dirty|
It needs to be cleaned up. Please organize or reword it so it can be held at a higher standard of quality.
| Original YTMND:
Razor Gator is a tool for cleaning disposable razors to extend their usefulness. The product is marketed with an unusally catchy jingle.
On September 16, 2005, a user named "razorgator" joined YTMND.com and posted one (and thus far only one) YTMND site, Razor Gator !!! Cleans Disposable Razors!!, depicting the Razor Gator, the URL for Razor Gator's website and playing the Razor Gator jingle. Sponsorship of the site caused it to frequently appear on YTMND's front page, where it attracted attention for its shameless commercialism, inefectious song, and the strangeness of the Razor Gator itself. The site is now listed as one of the Moderator Favorites.
The Razor Gator theme has since been included in YTMND - The Soundtrack Volume 9.
How to use a Razor Gator
1. Before you shave, scan your blade edge for remnants of fossilized razor gunk. Use Razor Gator's teeth to gator off crusty dried gunk on your blade.
2. Begin your shave. Use Razor Gator's brush to sweep away fresh gunk as it accumulates.
3. When you're finished shaving, use brush to reclean the razor blade head.
4. Use Razor Gator tail to dry blade, which will lessen corrosion.
- This page is a stub. Make it meaningful and .