Difference between revisions of "Lex Luthor"
|Line 41:||Line 41:|
Revision as of 01:55, October 21, 2006
|May 23, 2006|
Lex Luthor is the archenemy of DC Comics' Superman and the subject of a fad based on the following scene from the 2006 movie Superman Returns:
- Lex Luthor: Come on, let me hear you say it, just once.
- Lois Lane: You're insane.
- Luthor: No! [laughs] Not that! No, the other thing...
- Lois: Superman will nev--
- Luthor: WRONG!
The Luthor fad spun out of the Kaz Hirai fad with stratos-the-bratos, mixing Lex's lines with Hirai's press conference at E3 2006.by
There are 2 different varieties of the Lex Luthor fad
- The first variety take the original scene and replaces Lois's line with another character's line (Kaz Hirai in stratos-the-bratos's site).
- The second variety was started with user RedBaron's creation of the Lex Luthor > Scientology YTMND during the height of the Scientology era. This second variety involves Lex Luthor coming out of nowhere to create a screamer-styled site. Usually, the scream causes massive damage and explosions.
The titles for the sites usually involve mathematical operators (like Lex Luthor > Kaz Hirai or Sean Connery > Lex Luthor).
- This page is a stub. Make it meaningful and .