|October 29th, 2006|
What is KOENTMND?
KOENTMND is a fad based around the eccentric University of Texas professor Dr. Billy V. Koen. His professional site can be found here. KOENTMND sites primarily focus on using sound clips taken from Dr. Koen's inspirational messages. Though the fad was started initially by many UT students, it has since grown in popularity to interest a wide range of YTMNDers. KOENTMND sites have been sponsored and have achieved high ratings, including some top viewed exposure. Users to this day continue to make KOENTMND sites and their popularity is ever growing.
The users Demsthenes and NiteSky have made sites featuring all of the content used in KOENTMNDs so that others could make their own as well: KOENTMND: Construction Set and KOENTMND: Construction Set II respectively. The music usually used for KOENTMND sites is Infected Mushroom's song entitled Semi Nice.
KOENTMND started as an inside joke that wasn't really supposed to make sense, until it became popular. Many users have complained that KOENTMND has been hijacked by featured users who killed the fad, sometimes comparing it to NEDM.
- KOENTMND: Miley Koen already finished C You Again
- KOENTMND: Bill O'Reilly Attempts Matlab
- KOENTMND: Matlab Mixtape (Ft. Kaz Hirai)
- KOENTMND: What You Know (About Matlab)
- KOENTMND: Stronger (With Matlab)
- KOENTMND: Dr. Koen Mufukka
- KOENTMND: Koen's Power Politics
- Dr. Billy V. Koen responds to a facebook message
- KOENTMND: Halloween Horror
- KOENTMND: Zombies can't resist the high-pitch sound of EEEEEEEEEEEEE...
- KOENTMND: The Revival - Part 1
- KOENTMND: The Revival - Part 2
- KOENTMND: Koen Breaks Down ME 205
- KOENTMND: Matlab Question Resolved