| Join date|
August 1st, 2006
|Avg. site rating:|
|Avg. vote rate:|
|...as of October 14, 2006|
"Dr-L337" is a YTMND character known for having a very high opinion of himself. His sites usually show alleged photos of himself surrounded by girls, getting or about to "get laid". His sites frequently contain a computerized voice that enunciates "Doctor Leet", mixed in with the sound file. In November 2006 it was revealed that Dr-L337 was not in fact a real person, but an alter ego of a number of well-known YTMND contributors.
Dr-L337's sites often spawn a number of controversial comments, instant downvoting and high sponsorships. Dr-L337 often provokes the community's interest by sponsoring "his" sites (this is actually a number of YTMND users donating money for the account to do this).
On the night of October 9th, every site on the front page was changed to a picture of Dr-L337. The sites were soon reverted to their original state.
Following the hacking of several YTMNDs to include Dr-L337's image, some speculated that "Dr-L337" was in fact:
- The alter-ego of a famed YTMND user
- The account of a moderator
- A shared moderator account
- Simply a large shared account used to make pranks
On November 13, 2006 the main core of Dr-L337 revealed itself, as well as lower level contributors/those who helped with the sites, and those who donated. It used to be viewed at thereveal.ytmnd.com, but was since replaced by an NEDM site. However, the Dr-L337 character will continue to make sites, according to its contributors.
It is still unclear who the man pictured in the YTMNDs actually is.
- Many of Dr-L337's sites use the song "Horndog" by the group "Overseer".
- On each site, Dr-L337 will cite the sound as a random band (eg. Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, etc.) and the image as a random image.
- Dr-L337's YTMNDs usually contain variations of the picture featured in this entry, sometimes crudely Photoshopping his face into various classic YTMNDs or other files.
- In numerous sites, Dr-L337 makes reference to an evil twin named "Elshteveo" A birth certificate recently surfaced indicating Dr-L337 does indeed have a twin brother, though his level of evil has yet to be determined.
- Dr-L337 also makes frequent references to two gentlemen named Mr. Ross and Tony:
- Mr. Ross is represented by a picture of a black man with a moustache, and is often the butt of racist jokes made by Dr-L337.
- Tony is alledgedly Dr-L337's asian friend.