Difference between revisions of "DR-L337"
(revised erroneous statements)
(It's still a mess...)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 12:41, November 4, 2006
|They see this article's Ridin' Dirty|
Because: The article is lacking some organization and some information isn't accurate.
It needs to be cleaned up. Please organize or reword it so it can be held at a higher standard of quality.
| Join date|
August 1st, 2006
|Avg. site rating:|
|Avg. vote rate:|
|...as of October 14, 2006|
Dr-L337 is a YTMND character known for having a very high opinion of himself. His sites usually show alleged photos of himself surrounded by girls, getting or about to "get laid". His sites frequently contain a computerized voice that enunciates "Doctor Leet", mixed in with the sound file.
Dr-L337's sites often spawn a number of controversial comments, instant downvoting and high sponsorships. Dr-L337 often provokes the community's interest by sponsoring his sites.
It has been confirmed that the man in the pictures is in fact the real Dr-L337.
Following the hacking of several YTMNDs to include Dr-L337's image, some have come to speculate that "Dr-L337" is in fact:
- The account of a moderator
- A shared moderator account
- Simply a large shared account used to make pranks
On the night of October 9th, Dr-L337 changed every site on the front page to a picture of himself along with music of his choice. The sites were soon reverted to their original state.
- Many of Dr-L337's sites use the song "Horndog" by the group "Overseer".
- On each site, Dr-L337 will cite the sound as a random band (eg. Aerosmith, Pink Floyd, etc.).
- Dr-L337's YTMNDs usually contain variations of the picture featured in this entry, sometimes crudely Photoshopping his face into various classic YTMNDs or other files.
- Despite his name, Dr-L337 is not particularly proficient with computers, instead preferring to spend his time inside women, as opposed to staying inside.
- In numerous sites, Dr-L337 makes reference to an evil twin named "Elshteveo" A birth certificate recently surfaced indicating Dr-L337 does indeed have a twin brother, though his level of evil has yet to be determined.
- Dr-L337 also makes frequent references to two gentlemen named Mr. Ross and Tony.